Sunday 22 April 2012

Sad morning

A morning of mixed emotions this morning. Little cream girl passed away in the night. Very sad for me, but I know it was probably inevitable from her birth when I thought she wasn't going to survive. She has always been smaller than the rest but she has been such a fighter. She fort until the end!
As always at this point I wonder if I should have prolonged things by putting in such effort rather than letting nature take it's course, but then miracles do happen as in the case of Zena , our own warrior princess ( little Missy, who nearly 3 years ago who beat all to become a beautiful enormous Girl) . So I know faced with the same again I would do everything available through the vet and needed on my part to give my babies the best possible chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment