Saturday 24 September 2016

Thank you!



I am very much enjoying seeing the updates on the Tzkatz FACEBOOK

group-it is great to see prince Caspian and Frank on it too- lovely seeing how Leo and Arya's brothers are doing!

I wanted to write to you to thank you so much for letting Leo and Arya become part of our lives. Silly- I know! They have been a joy from day one and I feel we are bonding more and more with them every day. They couldn't be more gorgeous, sweet, people loving cats- they really feel like part of our family. Everyone who has come to see them has fallen in love with them too- they are a real credit to how you brought them up! They run to greet me when i come home from work- it really puts a smile on your face! They can also purr for Britain- sounds like you have two motorboat engines going off most of the time!

If you ever need a testimony/ photos for your website/blog I am more than happy to help. We couldn't be happier that we found you and your wonderful cats! 😃

Thanks a million!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment