Monday 18 March 2013

Babies on the way !!!

A very happy but oh so late New Year to you all, I hope that 2013 is treating you all well.

It has been very hectic this end as after 10 years I have changed jobs, which is a bit of a shock to the system but I have found a job which combines my passion for crafting with my sales ability.  however I shan't go on as I know you've not looked in to see my personal ramblings it is my furry family you want to hear about.

All being well we should have the patter of little furry paws at Easter. We have three pregnant Queens, Flossy and Tiggy who will be having their first litters which is always a bit tense for me, their litters are fathered by my handsome stud Tyler  . We also have  Tinkz  who has been mated with Darwin again this year so we are hoping for stunning kittens like we had last year from this  mating..

So it's a case of watch this space for news of our new arrivals along with the Easter Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment