Sunday 18 September 2016

the end of an era!

I well this week has also been the end of an era!
Last Monday candy had five babies in the bottom of My washing basket, I couldn't believe it , how she could manage to do it in that little space and then all be happy and safe
By today they have grown into these nice fat little darlings , but it's an end of an era are as these are the last of Aslan's kittens. 

I had a neutered two days after he had obviously impregnated candy. He is now looking for a new home to  spend his retirement in as he's only five years old , this adorable cream mitted boy deserves a forever loving home . he would not be happy with other males but neutered females he would adore he is a lovely loving boy and got lots of Love to give . So if you think you can offer him a good home , with the support and encouragement that he may need. As having been a caged boy , he is going to need a little time and patience to adapt to living inside a home environment , but he will be worth it in the end. Please get in contact with me.
My very handsome Aslan.





No comments:

Post a Comment