Monday 16 March 2015

Some photos of last years babies at their new homes!

Life this end has been difficult as you all know and i am sure understand the heartbreak of the end of my marriage has meant that i have had to re-home several of my adult cats , despite them all going to live with lovely people with whom they are very happy if has been very hard for me. that coupled with general sadness and the roller-coaster ride of separation, selling and buying of homes has been my reason for not blogging for sometime. 

Well things are about to change with the start of a new life and new me! so i now intend to get back to blogging at least once a week to keep you updated on my darlings, their babies and and up coming announcement!

so my first blog is going to be a quick update in photo form of some of last years little darlings in their new homes.

Theo and Harry






Emmy and Star




SOX


No comments:

Post a Comment